This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small dedicated team supporting children with additional needs and their families. Skylarks are seeking an energetic, high detail orientated individual to manage and deliver our series of events and programming across the organisation. This is a newly created position, ideal for someone who is looking to get into events planning or programme managment.
Programme Co-ordinator - Skylarks
The role will be responsible for the successful delivery of a robust programme of activities, therapies, workshops and other services to children with additional needs and disabilities and their siblings and parent-carers. These will take place in Twickenham and the local area both during term time and school holidays, both online and face-to-face. The programming will be of high quality in line with the charity’s aims and objectives and according to the grants and funding received and budgeted for, delivering value for money and satisfaction for service users.
You will report to the Operations Manager but will take responsibility for the smooth running of the service on a day-to-day basis.
We expect you to live our organisational values. We believe that diversity of people, ideas and cultures enriches both our insights into the work we do and our relationship with each other. Being an inclusive organisation matters a lot to us.
The post offers significant opportunities for the development and growth of existing services and the organisation as a whole.
To plan, develop, manage, lead and deliver a full programme for Skylarks families. This will include activities and workshops for children and young people with disabilities and/or additional needs up to the age of 25 and information workshops, support groups and activities for parent-carers to increase their well-being.
- To be responsible for and lead on the programming for children with additional needs and disabilities and their siblings and parent-carers
- To work with the Operations Manager, and operations team to deliver high-quality programming in line with the charity’s aims and objectives
- To work with the Operations Manager to ensure grants and funding are spent according to their remit.
- To work with the Operations Manager to ensure value for money is achieved and satisfaction delivered
To apply for this position, please submit:
- A comprehensive CV
- A supporting statement setting out why you are for applying for this role and how you meet the criteria set out in the Person Specification
Please submit your applications marked via Third Sector by 9am on Monday 23rd August 2021
Please let us know if you have any disability (as defined by the Disability Discrimination Act 1995) and/or if you require any special provision should you be called for an interview.