As part of our Spread Your Wings offer for young people with additional needs, these 60 min Financial Education Money Workshops are aimed at young people ages 15-17, who want to start building their financial independence for the future.
These workshops are suited to young people;
- who are thinking about paid employment in the future
- who have or are working towards a GCSE/Functional Skills Maths (Level 1 or 2)
Watch this video
to find out about how The Money Charity helps young people by offering financial education. The workshops should be booked together.
Date: Tuesday 23rd April 2024
- Recognise your own money personality
- Understand how banking works
- Understand the cost of everyday things
Date: Tuesday 7th May 2024
- Understand Tax and National Insurance when in paid employment
- Know how to read a Payslips when earning money
For further information about the workshops for young people contact Rachael - firstname.lastname@example.org