SEND Support / EHCP needs assessments. What are they?
Friday 1st December 10am - 12pm
Join us at The Crossway Centre on Friday 1st December for a 2 hour session about EHC Needs assessments and SEND Support in settings run by the team at RUILS Richmond and delivered by Jonathan Rourke from SENDIASS.
The session will cover the following;
- What support should schools be providing without an EHCP
- Working with your child's school to support your child
- How to request an EHC needs assessment;
- The legal test to be met which means an EHC needs assessment should be carried out;
- What evidence to provide to support your request for an EHC Needs Assessment;
- What the Local Authority (LA) will consider;
- What to do if the LA decides not to carry out an EHC needs assessment;
- What happens during an EHC needs assessment;
- What happens after an EHC needs assessment.
- There will be an opportunity to ask questions
We look forward to welcoming you in the day