Tuesday Stay & Play Session 1
Session runs from 3pm - 3.55pm
Our play sessions at the Crossway Centre are operating in a different way due to Coronavirus.
Our Stay and Play sessions will no longer be drop-in. Families must book in advance as numbers are limited, so you must book to use the playroom and for any activities you want to take part in.
You need to book EACH child in, so that we know numbers to expect
If you have not booked, you will unfortunately not be able to attend
What do I need to do before I come?
Please bring a mask and/or visor with you for all adults (unless exempt).
Please read our new guidelines carefully.
Please book online.
Our play session times are:
3pm – 3.55pm: Play Session 1
4.05pm - 5pm Play Session 2
What will happen when I arrive at the Crossway Centre?
Everyone must sanitise their hands on arrival and before leaving.
All adults and children will have their temperature taken using a digital contactless thermometer.
You will be asked to wear a mask and/or visor, unless you are exempt. Children do not have to wear a mask but may do so.
Buggies and prams must be left outside if possible, under the fire escape. For those who need their buggy/wheelchair inside because of medical equipment etc, please leave it at the far end of the hall where it will not obstruct exits or access to the lift.
What will sessions at the Crossway Centre look like?
The two play sessions take place between 3pm & 5pm on Tuesdays and from 10am to 12 midday on Fridays
All staff and volunteers will wear face masks and/or visors. The staff will also wear purple Skylarks T-shirts, so that you can recognise us!
A staff member or volunteer can make you a cup of tea or coffee. Please keep all hot drinks out of the reach of children.
You may bring your own snacks, but please do not share them and please do not bring anything containing nuts or sesame. Please do not leave water bottles where they might be used by others. Please supervise your children when eating to make sure they don’t leave food lying around and please clean up any spillages or leftovers.
If your child has a toileting accident, we ask you to clean up. We will provide gloves and cleaning materials. Please have a spare set of clothes with you.
Donations can be made by contactless card reader, not in cash.
Anyone who is feeling unwell or showing any Covid-19 symptoms is asked not to attend. The symptoms can vary from person to person and from adults to children but may include:
· a high temperature
· a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot, for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
· a loss or change to sense of smell or taste – this means they cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
· breathing difficulties
· vomiting, diarrhoea and abdominal cramps in children
When booking, you will need to tick to say that you agree with the following statements and procedures:
· I confirm that my family and I do not have symptoms of Coronavirus and will cancel our booking if we develop symptoms
· I confirm that my family and I have not knowingly been in close contact with anyone with a confirmed case of Coronavirus in the last 2 weeks
· I confirm that my family and I have not returned from any country requiring quarantine in the last 2 weeks
· I will follow the Coronavirus safety routines used by Skylarks
Thank you for helping to make Skylarks a safe place for everyone