We are pleased to offer a new activity during the Coronavirus closure:
Yoga for siblings
Online with Melinda in small groups at 4pm every Monday using Zoom
First course: Monday 1st June to Monday 22nd June for ages 9 – 11
Second course: Monday 29th June to Monday 20th July for ages 9 – 11
Third course: Monday 10th August to Monday 31st August - FOR AGES 9 - 11
Brothers and sisters of children with additional needs and disabilities don't get much special time for themselves, so here they can meet other siblings and enjoy some fun and relaxation together.
In these sessions children will have time to connect with themselves, encouraging self esteem and breath awareness. Aiming to build strength and flexibility while letting go of stress/anxiety.
Melinda is a yoga and dance teacher and will bring her expertise in these areas to her work with our children.
This is a 4 week course and there are spaces for 4 children in this group. The same 4 children will attend all 4 sessions. Please only book if you know your child can attend all 4 sessions and will want to take part.
This activity is free of charge but donations are appreciated. We suggest a donation of £6 per session, so £24 for the course.
Parents will need to agree with our online safeguarding procedures:
- I understand that I must be present in the room with my child during all Skylarks live online sessions
- I understand that my child/ren must be fully dressed during all Skylarks live online sessions
- I understand that I must not record, photograph or video any Skylarks live online sessions
- I understand that I must not share any Zoom passwords
- I will report any safeguarding issues to Skylarks staff or to the appropriate authorities