We are pleased to offer a new activity during the Coronavirus closure:
Yoga for siblings
Online with Melinda in small groups at 4pm every Monday using Zoom
Mondays at 4pm starting Monday 1st June
for 4 weeks, finishing on Monday 22nd June
The second course will start on Monday 29th June and finish on Monday 20th July. BOOKINGS ARE OPEN NOW.
Brothers and sisters of children with additional needs and disabilities don't get much special time for themselves, so here they can meet other siblings and enjoy some fun and relaxation together.
In these sessions children will have time to connect with themselves, encouraging self esteem and breath awareness. Aiming to build strength and flexibility while letting go of stress/anxiety.
Melinda is a yoga and dance teacher and will bring her expertise in these areas to her work with our children.
Suitable for ages 9 – 11
There are spaces for 4 children in this group. The same 4 children will attend all 4 sessions. Please only book if you know your child can attend all 4 sessions and will want to take part.
This activity is free of charge but donations are appreciated. We suggest a donation of £6 per session, so £24 for the course.
Parents will need to agree with our onine safeguarding procedures:
- I understand that I must be present in the room with my child during all Skylarks live online sessions
- I understand that my child/ren must be fully dressed during all Skylarks live online sessions
- I understand that I must not record, photograph or video any Skylarks live online sessions
- I understand that I must not share any Zoom passwords
- I will report any safeguarding issues to Skylarks staff or to the appropriate authorities